This is the simplest pasta recipe absolutely foolproof that anyone can make.
What you need:
●Basil (either fresh or dried basil leaves)
● diced Onions (as much/little as you like)
● A teaspoon of salt
● Black Pepper
● Cherry tomatoes/ Baby Roma or any tomatoes that sweet and crunchy
● Olive Oil
● Pasta or macaroni (it’s up to you)
● Mozerella or parmesan cheese
1. Slice up all the cherry tomatoes, diced the onions, Then marinate all the ingredients by mixing all the ingredients together except the cheese, pasta in a big bowl like this.
2. Let it sit for at least 4 hours before use in room temperature, make sure to cover them up so that they dont dry up. I usually just leave it overnight so that i can use them the next day.
3. Next, Cook up some pasta or macaroni. I used macaroni today. After they are cooked, drain the water and add the marinated ingredients together with the macaroni. Mix well and let it sit for a good 10 minutes so that the macaroni can soak up all the goodness.
After 10 minutes, sprinkle some cheese on top and serve.
The final product
Hope you enjoy and good luck! Let me know if you’ve tried it and what you think 🙂