These are the products that I’ve used up, it was quite long ago but I just haven’t been able to blog about it. So, let’s take a look into my trash shall we? 🙂
*The First Number one Essence by Nature Republic
– This was really good, enjoyed using it and supposedly its dupe for the infamous SKII Facial Treatment Essence. Full Review here
*Veet Supreme Essence Hair Removal Cream for Normal/Dry Skin
– this is real good at removing unwanted hair in an instant without razor blades, Very moisturising but I dont really like the smell, quite strong. Would repurchase it again but I want to try something else for now.
*Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant
– This product is so good, really helps with calming/treat acne and hyper-pigmentation. My holygrail exfoliant of all time. I highly recommend this and I would gladly repurchase this again and again.
-love love love this for my dry, itchy and flaky skin on my body. I even use it on my face as moisturizer (and I’m acne prone). Its not sticky but super moisturising especially since I have eczema and hives, it relieved any itch and redness. I don’t even know how many bottles I’ve gone through already in the past.
*Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water
– A great Micellar water that smells heavenly of roses remove all traces makeup. Doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate it. I love using.
– I bought this based on some good reviews but unfortunately it does not work for my skin. Not moisturising enough and does nothing for eczema. Wont repurchase unless they reformulate it with better ingredients.
Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoy and click like or comment below if you would like to see more of these empties in the future. See you soon 🙂